Concealed Carry Class : October 13th, 14th and 15th
Class qualifies participant to comply with Illinois Concealed Carry Law, also meets NRA basic pistol class curriculum.
Women's Only Class also available!
Requirements For Illinois Concealed Carry Firearm License (ICCFL) the applicant must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a valid FOID card (if an Illinois resident)
- Have not been convicted or found guilty in Illinois or any other state of:
- a misdemeanor involving the use or threat of physical force or violence to any person within the last 5 years
- 2 or more violations related to driving while under the influence of alcohol, other drug or drugs, intoxicating compound or compounds, or any combination thereof, within the last 5 years
- Not be the subject of a pending arrest warrant, prosecution, or proceeding for an offense or action that could lead to disqualification
- Not have been in residential or court-ordered treatment for alcoholism, alcohol detoxification, or drug treatment within the last 5 years
- Submit a completed Concealed Carry License application
- Successfully complete 16 hours of firearms training, including classroom and range instruction.
- To make sure you qualify with the requirements for a ICCFL Click Here for State of Illinois Regulations.
Class participants will need to supply the following:
- Handgun of choice - no single action revolvers please. Limited rentals available for nominal fee at request. Ammo not included w/rental but available for additional cost.
- 50 rounds of handgun caliber you intend to use. No reloads please, factory ammunition only! Lead is ok.
- Holster - if you don't have one yet, do your research - if you need a recommendation, let us know.
- Eye and Ear Protection.
Prices are as follows:
- 16 hour class $150.00
- 8 hour class $75.00 w/approved credits
8 hour credits are given to NRA basic pistol class, NRA Personal Protection in the Home, and Personal Protection Out of the Home class or Military Copy of DD 214. Must present copy of certificate to obtain credit.
As of January 2015 we are requiring a $50 deposit on all CCW classes. This is non refundable , but will be applied to rescheduling of dates.
Class fees does not include the State's $150 application fee
Lunch will be included on full day scheduling, or you can bring your own lunch.
Shooting required at distances of 5, 7 , and 10 yards. 10 shots each at a B-27 silhouette target. Range is indoors and limited to 3 shooters at a time. Quality hearing protection is highly recommended.
Payments accepted by personal check or credit card 7 days prior to class, money orders and cash accepted day of class. Please call in advance to cancel or reschedule a class. Absentee may reschedule but no refund.
2.3% add fee for credit card.
Thank you and God Bless, we look forward to serving you!
Joe & Jill Hulsey
This is a small questionnaire for all applicants to help us know and serve you better. Thanks for your cooperation and input.